Karl Lagerfeld Reveals 9 Secrets To A French Newspaper
Jun 22, 2010 - by Annabelle Cheesecake, Parisian Princess
Today, Karl Lagerfeld is the editor in chief and draftsman of "Liberation" , a french newspaper, and dares to tell some interesting details about himself. He talks about his childhood, his daily routine, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy and the new Chanel set for Fashion Week. Keep reading...
1. He says reading is the most luxurious thing in his life.
2. "When I was a kid I hated the other children."
3. He loves the band Bloc Party.
4. Every morning he drinks a diet Coke.
5. "I have to read newspapers in French, German and English everyday, no matter what, I need to know what's going on in the world. I love the contact with the paper, I will never use an electronic reader."
6. "I always refused the prizes, but this time it came from the French President himself so I had to accept it , if I would have said no that would be insulting the country."
7 . "I've know Carla ( aka The first lady of France) for 20 years, she's very funny, she talks a lot, and finds her lifestyle boring."
8. " I would love to direct a long movie." ( "Remember Now" is his 4th short film)
9. He reveals the new set for the Chanel show will be ready for July 6th. " We will have a huge lion, 25m, his paw would be on a pearl and the models would come from the pearl."